Sunday, December 24, 2006

Separated Hearts

The connection came the day you walked in when everyone walked out
Each passing moment was a memory created and a longing for the next time our eyes would meet.

Weeks passed time ticked away. The day came where I was awakened with your warm heart beating next to mine. It happened I was your lady and you were my man.

A year had passed memories embeded in our hearts. Our souls once separated now connected with the chemistry we created.

That year turned into years with love shining bright. Hearts burning with desire and passion. An everlasting journey to the future as one being.

Writing the story of our life one moment at a time. Now moments have turned into memories and the question remains.

Where did your heart go?
Did you fill it with fear?
Did you finally look deep inside and found no more place for me?

Hearts drifting apart. Confusion filling the mind.
In search of the answers holding on and hoping these feelings will disappear. Yet they don't. It continues to play in my mind over and over.

It had to be decided for me for you for us. To have all or nothing at all. You were patient with me and I was patient with you.

I never meant to hurt you and wanted to love you for an eternity. My heart tells me the time has come for me to let you leave my life. Questions of the heart fill my mind. My soul decides what is best for you. To let you go so that I can grow and appreciate love the way you showed me. You loved me more than I loved myself.

Our journey has come to an end and it is time to dream another dream.
This dream is over my love.

No comments: