Saturday, September 11, 2010

An Ocean of Love

An ocean of love running in the distance
Waves of the water changing direction
The tide turns into another time place distance and space.

Tears on my pillow missing your touch
Longing to see your smile
So confused my heart aches
Longing to touch you only you feel out of reach
Half your heart is what I have
It hurts so bad to have it all

What is lost inside is my soul
Incomplete without your presence
There's a life out there for me
The question remains is there a life out there for us?

You caught my eye on that magic moment
My heart and soul has lit up the day you came into my life
I can't do anything or feel something when our worlds are so disconnected
I really want to run but really want to work this out
I just want to be closer to you

The bridge to cross treads heavy waters
The waves of the heart have made an ocean of love
Wishing we could fly away and get lost together.
Escaping to an island of love where destiny will hold the key
The wings of love soar in the distance

Shining star that lights up the night
Take us to the comet of love
To a universe of delight that is destined to be
With and eternity of you and me

No comments: