Sunday, September 05, 2010

Silent Love

Our world is silenced. Our love so real.
Longing to see your smile or hear your voice.
Darkened days and lonely nights. I fight to keep you with me.
Your miles away and out of reach.

I want our love to be a place you can come to always.
Our love is with boarders that can't be broken down.
Hearts are breaking when it's love we should be making.
Happiness is just an illusion saddened by all this confusion.

The seed was planted to watch our love grow.
What will become of our love? Is this a lesson in love?
Do you need to escape the fears that lie in your heart?

The answers seemed so clear but now so full of uncertainty.

My amour I remember that magical moment as if it was yesterday.
It is locked in my heart along with my love for you.
You have the key to unlock my sadness and open up my heart.

I feel you touch you in my dreams. I want to hold you in my arms and feel your love warm my heart.

Stay with me forever let the journey of love take us on an never ending path.
That is with you loving me and me loving you for a lifetime.

No comments: